I is for...




Hop on over to 1 Photographers Journal's Alphabet Shoot Challenge and join in the fun!  
I is for...

Indian Corn
Photobucket
I made these with the boys on Tuesday, and thought they came our really cute.

Things got crazy in life after that. We were in full swing birthday party cleaning mode. Cake baking, favor making... and then....

I is for...
Illness!
Photobucket
On Thursday Blake was diagnosed with strep and being treated for wheezing again. As you can see from the picture, Colby decided to join in the fun. Saturday night he went to the after hours pediatrics clinic and guess what... he has strep too and fluid in his ears too.

Oh and Blake's birthday party was canceled or actually postponed until next weekend. Yes, if you follow my blog you may remember this happened to Colby's last birthday too.

So that brings on a lot of inactivity indoors.
Photobucket
Colby seems to be on the mend today, but Blake isn't so much, so back to the doctors we go tomorrow.

Colby decided to play with Mr. Potato Head and made a very interesting version
Photobucket
Don't you think?

I hope everyone has a better weekend than us! I just hope Blake is fully back to his normal self by Thursday so he can bring in a birthday treat to school to share with his friends.
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Great "I". Sorry your little guys are sick. I hope they get better soon. Love the Mr. Potato head lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, what is it with birthdays and sickness going hand in hand for your boys! I hope they are all better by the weekend so the festivities can go on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry the boys aren't feeling well. I hope they get well soon so the fun can resume! I LOVE the indian corn craft. I will have to do that one with Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did good with I! I hate illenss though...breaks my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a lot of "I"s this week! Hope everyone gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor sweet boys, they look so down and out. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the strep season is upon us again. so sorry that it had to hit so hard. great imagination for the I photos none-the-less.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor boys! Strep is the worst! I hope they are both feeling better soon and have a great party next weekend. You and Jill both do the coolest crafts with your kids. We've started basic things like finger paints and coloring but I can't wait to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I hate those colds and breathing treatments and long nights. Hang in there. I hope everyone is well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww...I'm sorry to hear about your sick little boys. It's always such a heartbreak when they are not feeling well.
    I love the craft you all made...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that the boys get better. I hate it when the kids are not feeling well. Love the corn art project too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great "I" craft you made. So sorry for your boys. Hope they feel better soon.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the boys are on the mend!! Warm tang is lovely when kids are sick... weird... but yummy! =) Vit. C baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry your son is ill, but that did make for quite the creative "I" post...love that interesting potato head! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!