1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of? Hmmm in the past I would have said Grease, but I can't tell you the last time I watched it. Now it seems like most of the movies I watch are.... well kid movies. Maybe Cars?
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now? people who talk on the cell phone while driving. Put down the phone and drive!
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say? He is my husband!
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living? What I'm doing now... being a mom! If you mean a career that brings in money... ummm not sure, that's the big question of my life right now.
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost? Hmmm I could say something simple like Charmin soft toilet paper or Puffs tissues. Or if you are looking for something not so every day.... ummm ... sneakers for working out. you just can't get cheap sneakers. Right now I have New Balance, but I'm getting to the point where I need a new pair soon
Hope you decide to join in the fun. 2nd edition of project 365 is coming tomorrow, don't forget to tune in (o: