Bugs Bunny Bars (chocolate chip cookie bars)

Photobucket




Photobucket
So Richard has been working crazy busy hours, as in more than 90 hours in a week, yes you read that right.  So I've been stocking him and his co-workers up with cookies.  I'm always on the hunt for simple cookies to bake.  When I saw this recipe for Bugs Bunny Bars, I was intrigued by the name, although I've yet to figure out why they are named that since they are a chocolate chip cookie bar. 
Photobucket
I made this recipe exactly as stated on the recipe.  I try to do that with baking recipes the first time.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


These were REALLY good!  I loved the moisture of them and you could feel/taste the addition of the pudding to the mix.  They stayed super moist for a long time, not that they lasted very long.  Richard's co-workers loved them and they disappeared quickly.



Photobucket

Next time I think I will try using butterscotch pudding to add another layer of flavor to it. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!