peanut butter chocolate bars

Photobucket




Photobucket
Yep, you are getting another cookie recipe. (and another is coming next week too... oh well guess I should cook again soon so you get a different kind of recipe?)  I was searching around a few new food blogs and came across this recipe for peanut butter chocolate bars.  I decided it was worth a try.

Photobucket
I made this recipe exactly as stated on the recipe.  I try to do that with baking recipes the first time.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


The ease of making these bars was a positive.  But, they were a bit dry in my opinion.  The seemed to be lacking something. They were also more of a chocolate bar and a peanut butter chocolate bar.  I didn't think there was a ton of peanut butter flavor.


Photobucket

Not sure I'll bake these again.  They weren't bad, I just have other recipes that I like a lot more with the same flavor profile.

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!