project 365 (161-167 /2011)

161/365
Photobucket
The boys and I headed out to my parents to go swimming. Blake found this hat there and wore it the whole time. Not sure Richard would be crazy about him going around in a Patriots hat, but my family would see nothing wrong with it (Richard is a Dolphin's fan)

162/365
Photobucket
The boys wanted to go out and play on the slip and slide. They decided to try to drink out of the water that was coming up.

163/365
Photobucket
The boys were playing with the cars and left them for the night.

164/365
Photobucket
Colby and I were making cookies for Richard to take to work. He likes to get his camera out and take pictures of the whole process too.

165/365
Photobucket
The boys and I went with some friends to the $1 movies. Colby wasn't heavy enough to keep the seat down even with the booster. He has my bag in the chair to help keep it down.

166/365
Photobucket
I decided to paint the playroom bathroom.

167/365
Photobucket
The boys and I were reading books on the couch and Colby fell asleep on the couch. He slept for over an hour.

pop over to either of these two sites to check out some more great pictures.
NapTime MomTog Project 365
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great snapshots. Love 162 and 164. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/06/project-365_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. So cute with his own camera. Good luck with the bathroom painting. That last photo is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are too cute. I love that they were drinking the slip and slide water. I'm very jealous of Colby's eyelashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, the eye lashes on your boys!!!!!

    I always loved the slip n slide when I was a kid....yes, they have been around that long! ha! and it was a favorite of my kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of the boys. They are so adorable. Love what you are doing to the bathroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am LOVING the shot of the boys taking sips from the water shooting out of the slip-and-slide. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great photos! Of course your kids are so cute, how can you not take great photos? :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colby has a better camera than I do. (my purse canon is only a 7 megapixel) Love that he wants to take pictures. Adore his beautiful eyelashes. So long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww... What a precious sleeping picture!

    Don't you just love the $1 movies?

    Your paint job in the bathroom looks good.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!