project 365 (203 - 209/2011)

pop over to either of these two sites to check out some more great pictures.
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

203/365
Photobucket
Richard and I had the night to ourselves to celebrate a belated anniversary. On our drive to the restaurant it poured big time. When we got there this is what the sky looked like. I thought it was cool looking.

204/365
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I took both of these pictures at my parents house. I thought they were good depictions of my boys personalities.

205/365
Photobucket
The boys and I did a color mixing project with ice cubes.

206/365
Photobucket
Colby was playing with the magnets on the fridge. Those shape magnets are from when I was a child.

207/365
Photobucket
We went to a play date at our friend's pool. After snack the boys were sitting on the edge waiting to go back into the pool.

208/365
Photobucket
Every night the boys and I play a game before bed. Colby was finishing up his Cootie before cleaning up and working very hard to get all the pieces in the right places.

209/365
Photobucket
Colby fell asleep in the car as we drove home. If you follow my blog, you know this was actually not a welcome sight to me, even if he does look cute.

Hope you had a fantastic week and are finding ways to stay cool in the summer heat.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. That sky shot is cool. I love the one by the pool too cute. That last one is great too. Thanks so much for linking up. Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that the shape magnets are still around for your little ones to enjoy! And Cooties! I remember playing Cooties when I was really small. I think they've changed the look and feel of the game quite a bit since waaaay back then, though. ;)

    LOVE the pic of the boys by the pool. That's classic! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool ice cube project! love the one of the boys by the pool!
    have a great wee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your boys at this age. Now that mine are 19 & 16 I miss my little ones!

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so remember trying to keep my kids awake in the car...doing everything i could think of....and still they went to sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute. I love the ones at your parents house. Adorable. The pool shot is great too. Love taking pictures when people do not know it. Love the sleeping shot too. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sky picture. I had a weird cloud one too . I loved the boys at the pool....and the sleeping Colby one. Great shots this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clouds. The boys look so cute sitting by the pool.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!