project 365 (245 - 251 /2011)

245/365
Photobucket
We had breakfast for dinner. Colby decided to cut up his own pancake and did a great job at it too.

246/365
Photobucket
It has been nice enough outside to play in the sandbox, can you tell this was early morning?

247/365
Photobucket
More sandbox fun. This was the only picture I took that day, shocking I know

248/365
Photobucket
We met up with some friends to go swimming and have lunch to celebrate labor day.

249/365
Photobucket
Boys and I went outside to get in a little soccer practice.

250/365
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Blake saw a rainbow out his window when he woke up. He and out went outside to check it out.

251/365
Photobucket
Just a few cars, and that's not all of them.

pop over to either of these two sites to check out some more great pictures.
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great photos. Dustyn has soooo many monster trucks and cars we have two buckets put up in the closet and he still has plenty. We just change them out every couple months or so. I love the sandbox photos and great job on the rainbow shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow!!!!! Can't go wrong there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea to have your sandbox screened in!!! I really love that!

    I never get tired of seeing a rainbow...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the indoor sandbox, what a neat idea.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! That sandbox is incredible! Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!