end of the month craziness

Ok, yes I know I usually post projects on Friday, but I haven't had a chance to edit the pictures yet. To be honest I haven't had a chance to get them off my camera yet. Yesterday I worked on Colby's Halloween costume. Today we have done a bit of this that and the other thing. Including making cran-apple crisp, cooking chickpeas to make 2 hummus dips to bring to a party tomorrow night, going to the playground and much more. I need to finish working on Blake's costume tonight. We have a birthday party on Sunday and the kids are wearing their costumes.

Last night we had a make-up soccer game, then stayed and watched the High School's Homecoming Parade. The kids were as excited for that as they were for the game.

It seems like the closer we get to the end of October the busier my life gets. I'm also working on Blake's birthday invitations. He is having a party with his classmates this year for the first time. In the past it has been a combination family and family friend party. Now that he's in school full-time I decided it was time to let him have a kid party.

Richard is traveling next week, oh and the week of Blake's birthday. Yep lots to do before the party!

Well I must get back to my chores. But, I will get the project post out soon... I promise. Project 365 will probably be late too... oh well such is life!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are a busy mommy! Best of luck with the party planning. I'm thinking of letting Caleb invite kids this year...but I'm not sure I'M ready for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are busy! That cran-apple crisp sounds so good. Good luck with your party planning! I bet it will be a blast.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!