project 365 (344 - 350 /2011)

Hard to believe this year is almost over and that also means that Project 365 is almost over.

344/365
Photobucket
We buy a live Christmas tree to keep outside. We have an artificial one in the house, for a number of reasons. This is the real one after the boys and I decorated it. (please ignore the palm tree in the background that is in desperate need of pruning.. that is in our neighbor's yard)

345/365
Photobucket
My dad came over to watch the boys so Richard and I could go to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert and then out to dinner. Always a fun treat for the boys, and us!

346/365
Photobucket
Blake's holiday concert. His class sang Rudolph and Oh Hanukkah. All the kids in the concert sang Feliz Navidad.

347/365
Photobucket
I love seeing my boys play together, and when you can get Dixie in the mix... too cute.

348/365
Photobucket
The boys were unwrapping candy cane kisses for me. Check in tomorrow for the cookie recipe I used them in! Chocolate blossoms with candy cane kisses... yummy!!

349/365
Photobucket
Peanut butter peanut butter cup cookies... can you say yum-o? yes this was cookie baking week for me.

350/365
Photobucket
Colby was helping make spritz cookies.

pop over to either of these two sites to check out some more great pictures.
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. Love the last two. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made those Reese's cookies yesterday. Yum! I had to send every single one with my husband to work (Thank goodness) or else I would have eaten them all.


    Fun times. Do you put lights on the tree outside too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! The reindeer shirts are OH SO CUTE!!!!
    I am envious that you really are close to the end of your 365...I started in January, but have NOT posted every day, I am only on day 270something. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the concert collage and those cookies look so yummy. your doggie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!