long short week

We had a busy week. Both of the boy and I have been fighting head colds/ allergy issues. Never a good way to spend a week, but that's life. Richard starts a new job on Monday so we decided to plow through a bunch of things that we needed to get done this week. Things like taking both my car and his truck in for servicing and things like that. This meant that our days were jumbled up quite a bit, but hey it's all done.

I didn't get to the gym much this week, I notice I'm dragging a lot more, but at the same time it's not really easy to workout when you can't breathe. Yeah that's just a minor detail (o:

Then there was the whole thing of Richard and Blake having Monday off. Long weekends are always appreciated, but short weeks always give a feeling of being off. Blake doesn't have school today either. It is the end of the term here so the teachers have a work day and the kids get a day off. So Blake only went to school 3 days this week.

I've decided to stay home this morning instead of going to the gym. I'm letting Colby sleep in and we will watch a movie and then go to the grocery store. I decided this was better than exposing them to more germs when they are already fighting colds.

So here is the menu plan for the week:
--marinated skirt steak and potatoes
--breakfast for dinner (I'm making pancakes for the boys and maybe french toast for Richard and I for a change)
--out for pizza (a big treat for the boys that they keep asking for)
--tacos
--fend for yourself (basketball practice on Tues so I don't plan for that night)
--pasta
--?? will decide soon I guess

Hope you have a great weekend


Photobucket

2 comments:

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!