What do you "C"?

Teacher Turned Mommy


Photobucket

It's C week... here are my pictures. More on my facebook page, add your there too if you want.

Photobucket
Colby, you had to see that one coming right?

Photobucket
Colorful cars crafts (we painted with cars again)

Photobucket
Caring (we went on a hike and I turned around to check on the boys and found them holding hands, they do care about each other when they aren't beating each other up)

Photobucket
Chick peas in a crock pot. Yep I'm making hummus again

Photobucket
Computer (photo by Colby)

Photobucket
Camera (ummm I don't have to tell you who took this photo)

What C pictures did you take this week? Link up to share:


Photobucket

2 comments:

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!