I'm backkkkk

Ok, I know I haven't posted on my blog in an eon.  And, I know that for the most part my most recent posts with links to my TPT store.  But, life has changed.  Blake is going into 2nd grade and Colby is going into 1st.  In March, I went back to work.  I taught 3rd grade for the rest of the school year.  And, on Aug. 18th have my first first day of school since 2005.  I'm going to be a first grade teacher this go round.

I'm excited to get back into the classroom.  To try out a new grade and the fun new adventures I will find.  So, I'm back to share my adventures as a Teacher Turned Mommy Turned Teacher again.  I hope you enjoy hearing about the things that happen in my classroom and of course with the boys.

Can't wait to hear from you all again.  (o:
Photobucket

1 comment:

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!