Setting it all up

I got into my classroom for the first time today.  Just getting there was a joy,... not!  I had to jump through all the bureaucratic hoops of a first year teacher, even though I was teaching last spring and did a lot of those things then.

Today I got my bulletin boards started, straightened out some stuff and a few other things.  I have never set up a first grade classroom.  I don't have all my stuff moved into my room... and I've never set up at room with a 7 and 6 year old "helping".  I felt like it took three times as long to do anything today.  I'm not going to go over board so I have place to put more stuff up as the year goes on, or that's what I'm telling myself anyway.

Have you started redesigning your rooms?  Do you create theme for your room or just do a hodgepodge of whatever?    I'll share more info about what I'm doing soon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!