classroom set up

Hard to believe we have already been in school for 10 days.  It was nice to have a long weekend this weekend.  I just realized that I never posted any of the pictures I took of my classroom in progress.  I don't think I ever did take a picture of the final results. 

I started the year with 17 kids, before the first week I was up to 19 and ended up with 20.  On Tuesday, I will be back down to 17 as we had to hire another first grade teacher.  The school zone has grown crazy fast in the last few years.

Things are going ok.  I can't wait to get my true routines up and going.  We will start everything into full swing next week.  I'm going to start my reading routine this week, as well as, the math program.  But, as we know nothing works smoothly the first week especially a short week.

Back to Mommy duty... time to say goodnight to my guys.  Have a great short week everyone!







Photobucket

1 comment:

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!