The end of the month

Well... I've been working on this blog of a bit over a month now. Hard to believe sometimes. I've been making some changes to the template/format. Hope you like them!

Each month I plan on changing the poll, Blake's list and pictures.

I hope you are enjoying reading the many adventures of Blake and the bits and pieces of how toddlerhood can be related to older children. If you have any comments about the posts (positive or negative), pleaseeee feel free to write them. I will not be offended. I recognize that most of what I say is Just MY Opinion!!

The other thing I would like to do is to add a list of blogs at the bottom of the page. Soooo if you have your own blog that is about motherhood (or something else for that matter) and would like me to add a link to it on my blog, just let me know. Either post it in a comment or drop me an e-mail at Lori.Mommyto2@gmail.com

I look forward to another month of adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!