Update from the weekend

Well our night out was GREAT! We left early so we could hang out in the room and relax before dinner. Then we went to the Hard Rock Cafe and had dinner there. Let me tell you I don't know how people can afford to eat out often... man it was good but seeing the bill umm yeah it's a special treat for us!

Then we went to see Blue Man Group. That was rather cool... a very unique show. It is pretty interactive and they have a lot of audience participation. We had a lot of laughs which is always a good thing.

After that we walked around City Walk before getting on the boat to go back to our hotel. When we got there we went to the bar in the lobby and had drinks (ok I had a sprite, but still) and people watched for a bit.

It felt nice to sleep in, even though I didn't sleep very well during the night... I hate that the first night away I never sleep well and right now that is all we are willing to be away from Blake... oh well!

Blake did great for my mom ... which always helps!

I'll tell you the night away was much needed and much appreciated! We are very lucky to have my mom close by and know that we can leave Blake with her and he will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!