It's Friday again... which means it's time for 5 question Friday. Hop on over to My Little Life and join in the fun.
1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? I used to work at a grocery store right near where the Boston Bruins practiced so I did see a few of them pop into the store. Other than that I don't think so.
2. What temperature do you keep your house? What season is it? In the winter we keep the temp around 73-75 during the day (remember I live in FL) and in the summer we keep it around 84-85 during the day. The joke in FL is we have 2 seasons summer and almost summer... although this year almost summer has lasted a LOT longer than normal. I'm so ready for high 70s/low 80s. Our normal high for today is 79.... our forecast is 74, which is nice but it's 49 outside right now.
3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes? Only when there is a LOT... you know when the dark wood tables are white.
4. What's the worst job you ever had? hmmm I taught kindergarten in a school that I didn't get along with the principal... we had very different philosophies of education that made life hard. But, I did enjoy the kids I worked with there.
5. What is your most sentimental possession? Hmmm... not sure. I'm not a sentimental person. I have tea cups from my paternal grandmother. I have a ring that my material grandfather picked out for me. I have lots of things from my parents. But, could I say that I'd never give up anything... probably not. And those who know me won't be shocked by that statement. I'm one of those things are just things kind of people.