Five Question Friday
It's time to get to know you a little better. Hop on over to My Little Life and grab the 5 questions today... answer them on your blog and link up for some fun!
1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life? I assume you are looking for words beyond think like LOL and BRB sort of on-line speak. Hmmm, never thought about it actually. I type pretty much the way I talk in real life. Which is really evident when I ramble, but it is also evident (at least to me or people who know me in person) when I talk about teaching and other things I'm passionate about.
2. Do you still write checks? Yes, but not for much. But there are just times when you need to write a check, or at least I think so.
3. Who was your favorite President and why? Hmmm good question. I'm not really big on Presidents when they are actually in office, I know strange. I'm very impressed with a lot of the things that Jimmy Carter has done since leaving office. I think that he has shown that being a humanitarian is one of the most influential things one can be.
4. Are you a yeller? WHO ME? Sorry had to do that it was too easy. Any way, I can be when really provoked, but it takes a lot to push me to the point of breaking. I'm very good at that stern teacher voice, and have used it on my sons, but it worked a lot better on my students.
5. Have you ever dumpster dived? Nope... nothing is that important.... well other than my kids and maybe my diamond, but that would be a whole different scenario