random photos from the last few days

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

*********************************************************************************
Today's goals:
--get up tooooo early to say goodbye to Richard. He has to leave the house around 5am for a 7am flight [check... let me tell you 4am is DAMN early! and I spend my whole day feeling like it was 2 hours later than it actually was]
--do p90x after Richard leaves... I'll be up already anyway [check... back and shoulders done]
--groceries [check]
--go to the gym (the boys asked to go tomorrow so lets see what's on the schedule) [check... just worked out on the elliptical machine, both boys had a blast]
--clean the peninsula AGAIN [de-cluttered, but not completely cleaned, I'll take that]
--boys laundry [check... and washed the bath mats too since they got water alllll over one outside our shower yesterday and it was still wet this morning]
[I also swept the kitchen, vacuumed the whole house, played wii with the boys and all the other fun things of the day]

Tomorrow's goals:
--get up at 5am and do p90x (might just do ab ripper x this time)
--bring Blake to school and pick him up
--go to the Y for pilates (testing out this class for the first time) and then Parent-child fitness with Colby
--make bacon to have breakfast for dinner with the boys (pancakes and bacon for them, omelet with bacon and cheese for me)




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. WOW! You got a LOT done today! I got everything on my list done except the bathroom. I had to go to the pediatrician this afternoon to pick up Ryan's gold form for preschool so that added to my goal list. I will do the bathroom tomorrow! Glad you had such a good day and yes, 4 AM is WAY TOO EARLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys are busy bees. I like the pantry picture. He looks like he is grocery shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great productive day for you!!
    I remember watching P90x infomercials while up in the night nursing Aubrey...always wanted to try it, what do you think??:)
    Funny thing, I usually get up at 4:15 to exercise!!! Crazy I know...i am such a morning person...but totally out by 9:30!:)
    Enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing pictures of your boys. We love that Elefun game. So fun. So does that step thing that Richard built have wheels that lock or is it just easy to push across the floor?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!