polls

I have two polls posted on my sidebar... chime in and share your opinion.

We have had a busy weekend already. Friday, Richard left work early to go to the dentist. After dinner we headed out to go get new UCF shirts. After heading out to the store we used to go to only to find that they had closed, oops!, we headed over to campus. The boys had a great time driving us crazy... ummm searching the entire bookstore for the right shirt. Then we walked around "Memory Mall" and people watched, or more specifically had people watch us. We walked the whole mall and the boys watched a group playing football and another group that were doing judo or some kind of self defense thing or something like that.

They were really tired when we got home since it ended up being later than we expected.

Saturday we woke up early and headed to the Y. This was the first chance Richard has had to go to the Y since we got our membership over a month ago... yeah life has been a bit busy. It felt good to work out with him again, and do some free weight work too. The boys enjoyed the smaller group of children in the playroom.

My parents came over to watch the boys so Richard and I could go to UCF's football game. It was actually nice out there tailgating as there was a bit of a breeze. We got new seats in the stadium this year and now sit on the shady side of the field which was soooo worth the fight to get.

Today we are going to hang out as a family and just do things around the house. Richard has tomorrow off too which is a major treat for all of us (o:

***********************************************************************************
Friay's goals
-- go to story time [check]
-- boy's laundry [check]
-- make chicken for dinner... I'm trying a new recipe that I concocted in my brain [check and it was yummy... this is the chicken choice in the poll]
-- ummm there's more but I can't think right now

I'm not making goals for today or tomorrow. I will post goals for Tuesday tomorrow night! Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend... I know we will
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your family time. So glad Richard has tomorrow off. I voted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we just joined a gym too... and before I had my teeth out we have been swimming alot!! fun family exercise! my hubby and I take turns being with kids and lap swimming! ;) I can't wait to use the weights!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!