5 question Friday!

Is it really Friday? Wait, I'm glad it's Friday that means the weekend is here and Richard won't be working... I hope. I decided to take on Five Question Friday again. If you want to join in the fun, hop over to My Little Life and grab the questions, answer them, and link up!



1. What is your current favorite book, and why? Hmmm, not sure I have one. I typically say the one I'm reading now, but since I just finished a book last night... well I'm not reading one. I have a lot of authors that I like to read, but I'm not sure I have a favorite book.

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly? Yes, ever 6 months!

3. What is your worst memory from High School? Worst.... too many. The first 2 years of high school I'd like to erase from my memory, wait in a lot of ways I have already. I transferred to an all girl Catholic high school for my junior and senior years and enjoyed that tremendously. One of the reasons I transferred was because my English teacher told me that I couldn't take college levels courses because of a test I took in middle school. Ummm nope that's not going to fly. I'm getting A's and B's in these classes now, what gives you a right to say that I am not going to take college English... I told my parents that if that was the case I might as well drop out. Soooo I transfered!

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life? I want to be remembered as a loving mother and wife. A productive member of society. But, lets look at reality... I'll be remembered only by those who know me best, and I hope they remember me as me.

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions? Nope! I'm not into letting things like that make decisions for me.

---- Remember to tune in tomorrow for the first installment of Project 365----

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting high school memory! Yay, another person who goes to the dentist every 6 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. I'm a Project 365 user too! I'll be stopping back by tomorrow!

    ~Hillary
    http://thequeenofthisthatandeverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!