1. What is your current favorite book, and why? Hmmm, not sure I have one. I typically say the one I'm reading now, but since I just finished a book last night... well I'm not reading one. I have a lot of authors that I like to read, but I'm not sure I have a favorite book.
2. Do you go to the dentist regularly? Yes, ever 6 months!
3. What is your worst memory from High School? Worst.... too many. The first 2 years of high school I'd like to erase from my memory, wait in a lot of ways I have already. I transferred to an all girl Catholic high school for my junior and senior years and enjoyed that tremendously. One of the reasons I transferred was because my English teacher told me that I couldn't take college levels courses because of a test I took in middle school. Ummm nope that's not going to fly. I'm getting A's and B's in these classes now, what gives you a right to say that I am not going to take college English... I told my parents that if that was the case I might as well drop out. Soooo I transfered!
4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life? I want to be remembered as a loving mother and wife. A productive member of society. But, lets look at reality... I'll be remembered only by those who know me best, and I hope they remember me as me.
5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions? Nope! I'm not into letting things like that make decisions for me.
---- Remember to tune in tomorrow for the first installment of Project 365----