project 365 (134-140 /2011)

Well.... better late than never?

134/365
Photobucket
We went to the dump to get a load of compost to fill in the holes from the bushes we dug up. Blake and Colby had a blast playing in the dirt in the truck

135/365
Photobucket
Let's go fly a kite!

136/365
Photobucket
The boys started swimming lessons.

137/365
Photobucket
Blake can you read me a story?

138/365
Photobucket
I loved this moment with them chatting as they passed each other

139/365
Photobucket
Colby was helping make ice cream, and taking pictures of each step. Guess he has seen me photograph Tasty Tuesday a few times

140/365
Photobucket
Whenever Blake gets quiet in the house, I almost always know he is tucked away somewhere with a book. If you ask him what he likes to do at home, he says read!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yes better late then never. Adorable photos of your boys this week. how old are your boys again? Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the one of them on the bike and scooter...it's priceless.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!