project 365 (239 - 245 /2011)

239/365
Photobucket
Colby decided he was going to make Richard a pb & j sandwich for lunch.

240/365
Photobucket
Blake likes sports, ALL sports. He was working on his golf swing. Notice he did not hit the ball, good thing too since he was aimed at the sliding glass door.

241/365
Photobucket
Blake's other love... READING. Can this make a mom happier? The trouble come sometimes when he is reading when he should be getting dressed, eating breakfast, brushing his teeth, oh you name it anytime Blake is quiet there is probably a book in his hands. Oh well he will never be bored.

242/365
Photobucket
Colby helped me make banana crumb muffins. He decided not to waste the crumb topping, but eat it instead.

243/365
Photobucket
I think it is funny some of the positions you find the boys sitting and laying in during the day. Colby was watching tv. It looks like he is practicing hurdles.

244/365
Photobucket
We had our first soccer practice. The boys had fun, and so did I. Looks like it will be a good year. We don't have a lot of players who have played before, but they seemed to be willing to get out there and try.

245/365
Ok I have a really cute picture for this day, but I was lazy.  You'll have to wait until next week (o:

pop over to either of these two sites to check out some more great pictures.
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love the 242, that's adorable. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/09/project-365.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't great when the kids find their love for reading??- I think that is one of the biggest things that really sends my heart soaring as a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last photo. So sweet about the PB & J sandwich. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to losten to Ryan read in the mornings when he wakes up. I sometimes just lay in bed and listen to him over the monitor. It's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word your son's eyelashes are so beautiful!!!!

    2 of my kids are avid readers...I was so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snapshots of your little men. I loved the hurdling shot and why do boys have such gorgeous eyelashes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! I love the one of Colby sitting. My boys did the same thing. Have a great week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, active week y'all had! Very much the life of boys: food, sports, and TV. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. banana crumb muffins?!? yum!! their soccer shoes look so big! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at that little tummy! Too much crumb topping :) Reminded me of our youngest who always had a cute little belly.
    So blessed you are to have a book worm.
    Happy times, teacher-mom!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!