Got to love a long weekend

There is still time to join in the ABC Photo Fun Challenge this week. I'll leave the linky up until Tuesday night. So post your "A" pictures. And start thinking of "B" pictures for next week.

Lately I've done a weekend wrap up on Mondays, but today is still the weekend here. Happy MLK day to all who have the day off, and those who don't. Richard took today off which is a nice treat.

We didn't do anything special this weekend. It was nice to slow down and just enjoy the weekend. We put all the Christmas boxes up into the garage attic, went on bike rides, cleaned the house, watched Monsters Inc, played play doh and made lego kits.

This weekend was on the chilly side, but it was nice out when the sun was shinning. The boys had a lot of outside time which they certainly need. Colby has figured out how to ride his bike so we are doing a lot of bike rides per his request. He is so proud to ride his bike instead of the tricycle.

We made yummy meatball subs, apple orange muffins, and lots of grilled cheese sandwiches. I think I've had hot chocolate every day this weekend too.

I decided to take some time to spend with each of the boys. But, I also took sometime to clean the house alone and read my book. Richard got to work out in the garage with his tools and has almost finished the new headboard for our bed.

Sounds like a good weekend to me. Well the boys are dressed time for another bike ride.

_________________________________
Weekly Menu
Pizza out!

chicken fajitas

ham steak with rice pilaf

skirt steak (haven't decided how I'm cooking this yet)

baked potatoes with salad


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend, Lori! Enjoy the extra day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!