Eeeeeek!

Ok, so I'm slacking. Friday, Saturday... somewhere in there is the right day for ABC Photo fun... right?

It's E week! Join in the fun if you want. Just post your own letter pictures on your blog, grab my button on the side and post along. Scroll down to the bottom to link up.



Teacher Turned Mommy



Here are my E pictures this week.
Photobucket
I bought these Emerald sweet and salty nut mixtures on a buy one get one sale. I ate both containers on my own in a little over a week. They were yummy, but I don't think I'll buy them again soon... lol

Photobucket
Blake is excited that he can pop a wheelie on his bike. We are trying to convince him to give up his training wheels and this is one reason he doesn't want to!

Photobucket
Dixie is always full of energy!

Photobucket
Colby really loves riding his bike is even going out of his way to help maintain it. In other words clean it he's getting pretty efficient at it.

Photobucket
Blake loves putting together lego kits. He is already showing signs of having a lot of engineer in him, just like his daddy.

Photobucket
Had to get at least one picture of Colby's eyes and since he was in Elmo jammies it is a two for one picture.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those nuts sound pretty yummy! We have been trying to convince Caleb to get rid of his training wheels too...but he's still not ready. Hopefully this summer he can do it!
    Love Colby's eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wheelie. I love it. My son loves to do them too. Love Colby's eyes and he does look ever so cute in those elmo jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a kid do a wheelie on training wheels or clean his bike--extra cool! And those blue eyes are beautiful. He's a little heart-melter. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!