changes are good

I've been thinking about my blog a lot lately. I often find myself posting more because I feel like I have to post rather than I want to post. I've decided that I will post Tasty Tuesday recipes as I have them. I will also continue doing ABC Photo fun, but I'm moving it to Friday.

That is all I will promise. Yep, I'll probably lose readers, not that I have many now anyway, but I'm going back to basics. I started blogging for two reasons, a place to vent about everyday life, and to share how teaching has influenced my parenting styles. Blogging is supposed to be fun, not work, not an expectation. So, that's what I'm making it.

I will still have my page on Facebook, so you can contact me there or e-mail me Lori.Mommyto2@gmail.com. I won't be around as much, but I'll still be around. (o;

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. As a fellow teacher turned mommy, my favorite posts are the posts about how your parenting has been influenced by teaching. You have a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I try not to make my blog work either. It's supposed be fun! I am also finding that balance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need a break sometimes Lori! You're right, blogging is supposed to be fun, not work! Don't feel you NEED to post, just post as you FEEL the need....we'll still be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same! I didn't feel like working on a post tonight. And I've been thinking about taking your approach so I don't drop it altogether. I appreciate your blog. I'll follow you regardless of when you post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good web-site, it is done compact and comfortably for users, there are the very interesting articles on a page! If you are interested by the theme of collaboration write that.
    My web-site of http://uspex-dlya-vsex.ru
    Successes to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!