Summer Olympics

I don't know about you, but I can tell you that I'm an Olympic junkie! I love the competition, the pride of country and sport, the fun of seeing sports that are as recognized as others, and so much more that is the Olympics.

I'm so excited to share this with the boys. This year we are expanding up on it by doing some fun learning with the Olympics. I have posted a free Olympic kit at Teachers Pay Teachers.


Here is a sneak peek... if you like it, go to the site and download the rest of it. It includes a sheet for each child to learn a bit more about a country that is participating in the Olympics, a chart to track that country's medal count, and a sheet discussing sports and sports dreams. This is a free kit... even if you aren't a teacher you can download it and do it with your own children! Check it out. If you like it please rate it for me.

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!