Swim Coach Thank You

Every season I have the boys give their coaches a thank you gift at the end of the season. Most of their coaches are volunteers so I feel they deserve a bit of thank you.

Their swimming coaches are paid employees at the local Y, but I still feel like they deserve a thanks from us. This year both boys have struggled at one time or another with even wanting to be in the water. Their coaches have helped them overcome these fears and concerns and moved on to strengthen their swimming skills.

I was a bit surprised when I searched for suggestions for swim coach thank yous that there were few to none.... so I decided on my own creation.

I picked up beach towels for the 3 coaches and the life guard. Then I'm going to attach this card to it. I left the bottom open for the boys to sign it.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!