new layout and question...

Ok you can see I made a new layout. No new information there. I've decided that although I really enjoyed doing project 365 it was a lot of work. I still have to post the last 2 weeks of 2011 still. Guess that means I need to get the pictures off my camera.

I was thinking that I do not want to take on project 366 next year, but I would still like to continue doing photographs on my blog. I mean who doesn't love a picture? I am debating on doing my own photo link up on my blog. I've been blogging for almost 4 years and never have done a link up before.

My thought was to do a weekly photo theme. I was thinking maybe of doing the alphabet and then colors? But, I don't want to even start if no one else wants to play. Soooo anyone interested? I put a poll up on my side bar so you can answer that way if you don't want to reply to the post.


Photobucket

1 comment:

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!