Year in Review

As the end of 2010 draws near I decided to take a look back. I have done a year in review the last two years. In 2009, I did a slide show featuring pictures of the boys together in each picture. In 2008 I wrote something that happened each month.

This year I decided to do a slide show for each of the boys. I love looking back and seeing how much they have changed. I knew that I'd see a big difference on Colby, but it was fascinating to see how much Blake has changed too. I hope you enjoy this little trip down memory lane with me. Let me know if you even decided to go back and watch last years or read about the year before.

Blake in 2010

Colby in 2010

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lori, it's amazing how they have grown up in just one year! It's sad to think how fast they change, yet I'm loving the new things the boys are learning everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you and your family! Thank you for sharing the videos of your boys.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!